Its not a surprise if this title caught your attention more than anything else on the social space cos that's what most people are 'interested' these days. If the raped ones can have so many 'voices', why not lend one for the rapists too as a fair deal and to put things clear to the rest of the world after all this is the land that produced Abbas Kazmi
There are scores of women being raped all around the country and this 16th of Dec episode has made quite a remarkable mark on the country's chatterboxes. This is truly an uprising of a class (the raped ones), who in the name of being brought to justice has just been brought to limelight with justice in the last seat of a broken bus called the judiciary system. The reasons behind rapes has by-far been countless but still there are quite a handful that make it to the best of reasons. Without much ado here are the top ten women who are vulnerable / being raped / were raped in the world's largest 'democracy' as we speak.
- #10 - Women apparently in love or possibly seen conversing on mobiles for a long time.
- #9 - Sister / Daughter / Friend / Relative / Neighbor of an already raped girl.
- #8 - Daughter / Sister of a prostitute a.k.a dented and painted ones.
- #7 - Women seen travelling with more than one guy.
- #6 - 'White' foreign women.
- #5 - Women seen in pubs and parties.
- #4 - Naive women / babies / girl kids.
- #3 - Girls wearing Western or Indian 'provocative' clothes.
- #2 - Wheatish skin-toned Indian women due to scarcity of #6.
- #1 - Being desperate and (mostly) inebriated, any women found at sight who may /may not fall under any of the previous nine categories.
Neither castration or death penalties (reactive) nor strengthening laws (proactive) would wipe this out because such laws exists for ages against murderers and those who rage war against our nation too. But how many convicts get to experience the pain behind the suffering of the victims?
There are two ecosystems
- On-lookers --> Protesters --> Victims --> Deceased --> (Fresh) On-lookers and so on...
- Criminals --> Accused --> Convicts --> Pardoned --> Politicians --> RIP --> (Next Gen) Criminals and so on...
Bottomline: As long as these two systems exists running in parallel , all will be the same forever!!!